If your will power lasts more than 10 minutes then these tasty morsels will keep for a week in the fridge. As with most of my posts, you can adapt this to include other fillings and textures but I think this combination showcases the biscuit spread flavour.
Very easy to put together, you don’t even need to turn the oven on for this one.
This recipe makes 16 pieces of Biscoff Rocky Road!
- 400g White Chocolate, chopped
- 125g Biscoff Spread
- 50g Unsalted Butter
- 150g Mini Marshmallows
- 250g Lotus Biscuits, chopped
- Spare Biscoff Spread for Drizzle
- Line a 8/9″ square tin with greaseproof paper and leave to the side.
- In a large bowl, add in the chocolate and butter – melt on a low heat in a large glass bowl, over a pan of simmering water (making sure the water doesn’t touch the bowl) until fully melted – stir until smooth!
- In a separate bowl, melt the biscoff spread in the microwave for 30 seconds or so or until runny, beat into the melted white chocolate mix.
- Once it has melted and combined, add in the marshmallows and chopped biscuits and fold together – pour into the tin and spread until it is even. Refrigerate until set!
- If you want the extra biscoff kick, melt some extra biscoff spread and drizzle over the top of the Rocky Road, again, refrigerate until set!