Ganache – simple, satisfying indulgence! This pie is so easy to make but pushes all the right buttons. Smooth, creamy and rich chocolate filling encased in a crunchy, buttery crust of Biscoff. Need I go on?
- 1 1/2 cups finely ground Biscoff cookies
- 6 Tbsp room temperature unsalted butter
- 2 cups dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup double cream
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Raspberries for serving (optional)
- In a mixing bowl combine butter and cookie crumbs with a fork.
- Press mixture into a 9 inch pie plate or tart pan.
- Bake at 180C for about 10 minutes or until the crust is crisp and has browned a bit.
- To prepare the filling, add chocolate, cream and salt to a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water.
- Whisk over medium heat until the mixture is smooth and chocolate is fully melted.
- Pour into cooked crust.
- Cool in the fridge for at least 2 hours or until the filling has set. Slice and serve with fresh raspberries.