Do you like the combination of sweet and salty? Then you will love this Salted Dark Chocolate Fudge. And it is super easy to make.
I love having little sweet treats to hand for when you want that little something special that you can keep as a pick me up at the end of a tough day or just to enjoy with friends and this recipe is perfect for providing little chunks of chocolate loveliness that do just that.
Makes 64 1″ fudge pieces.
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 450g dark chocolate
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter, room temperature
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- salt flakes for sprinkling
- Line an 8×8-inch baking dish with grease-proof or foil that overhangs on all sides (for lifting out later).
- Chop dark chocolate into small pieces. Stir sweetened condensed milk and salt together in a bowl. Add chocolate pieces and butter.
- Place the bowl on top of a double boiler and cook for about 8-10 minutes. Stir occasionally until the mixture is melted and smooth and has thickened.
- Pour melted mixture into lined pan. Sprinkle with salt flakes. Let the fudge set in the fridge for at least 2 hours, then cut into 1” pieces.