- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 700g chicken breast, cubed
- Salt to taste
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- Juice of ½- 1 lemon
- A handful of fresh coriander, chopped
- Heat the oil in a wok or large saucepan over a high heat. Add the garlic and salt and quickly stirring, fry for 30 seconds until the garlic becomes fragrant and just begins to brown.
- Add the diced chicken and continue to fry for 6-8 minutes until coloured all over.
- Add the spices and continue to stir for 3-4 minutes.
- Squeeze the lemon juice in and add the chopped coriander. Stir to incorporate, remove from the heat and serve with chapattis, yoghurt and salad to create delicious wraps.
This recipe is so quick and easy and is a dig-in-and-help-yourself crowd pleaser. Experiment with the spices to your liking. Serves 4.